Welcome To Our Practice
We are delighted that you have chosen our office to provide your dental care. To help you feel more comfortable and at home, we have provided you with some information about your first visit to our office.
- We schedule carefully to avoid having you wait. Your time is very valuable to us and we will always treat it with respect.
- Dr. Youngblood will meet with you, one on one to discuss your dental needs and wishes
- A complete oral examination will be given to determine the type of cleaning appropriate for you. We have found that prevention is the key to healthy teeth and gums.
- Diagnostic films will be taken, if needed, on this appointment to evaluate decay, bone loss, and soft and hard tissue lesions.
- Filling out the enclosed paperwork before you arrive in the office will assist in making your visit run as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- If for some reason you cannot keep your reserved time, please give us 24 hours notice so that we can offer the time to another patient. A $75.00 charge will be applied to any appointment that is cancelled within a 24-hour period.
Our entire team is dedicated to your well being. We are enthusiastic about what dentistry can offer everyone. We are committed to bringing the highest level of care and professionalism possible.
If there are any questions you might have before your reserved time with us, please don’t hesitate to call. Thank you again for choosing our office.